Covid-19 pandemic has covered whole world and every country is doing best to came out of this. Prime Minister of India has taken this as a war. WHO praises PM Modi’s initiatives to fight Covid-19 pandemic.
Atmanirbhar Bharat package
PM Modi’s Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan economic package. Below you can find the details regarding package of 20 lakh crore announced by PM Modi under Atmanirbhar Bharat package during Covid-19 pandemic.
Highlights of Atmanirbhar Bharat package
- 1 lakh crore announced for farm gate infrastructure.
- 10 thousands crore announced for branding and promoting of cluster based local foods like kesar, makhkhan, turmeri etc.
- 20 thousands crore for development of fisheries industries like fishing harbor, marketing etc.
- 13343 crore announced for animal husbandry disease and vaccination for curing from foot and mouth disease.
- 15000 crore announced for dairy infrastructure including animal husbandry infrastructure development.
- 4000 crore announced for herbal products cultivation and medicinal plants cultivation nearby Ganga river.
- 500 crore for bee keeping for honey production.
- 500 crore announced for other perishable vegetables including tomato, onion and potato.
- Central law is proposed for e trading and sales to other licensees by farmers.
- Legal framework proposed for certain price before sowing and to ensure maximum income of farmers and to reduce exploitation of farmers.
- Commercial mining now allowed in coal sector too.
- Incentive also allowed on conversion of coal into gas.
- 50000 crore announced for coal infrastructure for evacuation of mined coal.
- Monopoly of Govt. removed by allowing commercial mining.
- In mineral sector, joint auction allowed for two related mineral.
- Stamp duty also to be rationalized at time of allotments of mines for minerals.
- Import of listed defense item shall be prohibited and to be manufactured in India.
- Corporatization of ordinance factories will be introduced.
- Focus on make in India in defence sectors.
- Listing of companies in stock - Exchange allowed dealing in defence sector.
- FDI increased from 49% to 74% through automatic route.
- Focus on reducing costs in civil aviation.
- Auction of 6 airport on PPP (Public Private Partnership) model by AAI.
- MRO eco system to be created for flights.
- Maintenance Repair and Over hauling meant for MRO.
- New Air Space to be opened for maximum utilization of air space and to reduce cost.
- Power distribution companies in union territory shall be privatized.
- Privatization allowed in space sector.
- ISRO facilities allowed to private companies.
- Private companies allowed in satellite launch.
- Establish research reactor on PPP model.
- Irradiation technology to be developed for food preservation on PPP model.
- For start up eco system, technology development cum incubation centers to be developed.
- Additional 40000 crore Rs. Allocated to Manrega to provide employment boost in rural sector.
- Public expenditure in health sector including research and investment in grass root health institutions.
- One class one channel from class 1 to 12 will be started.
- Manodarpan channel will be started for psychological health for students.
- DIKSHA as one nation one digital platform for school education.
- Minimum threshold raised from Rs. 1 lakh to 1 crore to initiate insolvency proceedings.
- Decriminalization of companies act defaults.
- Earlier all companies act date extended for compliance.
- Online education will be started in Top 100 universities.
- Policy to allow private sector along with public sector in the listed strategic areas.
Click on below links to download PDF files having more information.